[cisco-voip] Unity Connection 11 /ssosp/relay - Access Denied 403

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Thu Oct 1 14:30:26 EDT 2015

I have had that issue on 10.5.2 servers. Sometimes disabling secure os enforcement during the enablement helps. We have very few people who use the admin pages so I've never bothered to engage TAC due to time constraints as user facing pages have never had an issue.

Matthew G. Loraditch - CCNP-Voice, CCNA-R&S, CCDA
Network Engineer
Direct Voice: 443.541.1518
[Email_Sig_Template_H_shortcopy_UPDATED]
Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/heliontech?ref=hl> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/HelionTech> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/helion-technologies?trk=top_nav_home> | G+<https://plus.google.com/+Heliontechnologies/posts>