[cisco-voip] Odd call behavior CME,CUBE,CUCM

Brian Meade bmeade90 at vt.edu
Mon Oct 5 23:39:26 EDT 2015

I think it might just be having the SDP passthrough on at all on a SIP to
non-SIP call will do this. You could try some of the more intensive CCSIP
debugs to see if there's a certain line it has a problem with but I think
it's just the fact that it knows there will be SDP at one point and it
won't be able to pass it through to the other leg due to non-SIP.