[cisco-voip] Understanding a Defect's Affected Versions

Brian Meade bmeade90 at vt.edu
Mon Oct 5 23:47:08 EDT 2015

10.5.2.12028-1 is an Engineering Special which uses a different numbering
scheme.  I thought the ReadMe used to show what ES the SU was built off of
but having trouble finding it.

SU2/SU2a were most likely built off of older engineering specials than
10.5.2.12028-1.

The higher release thing really only works in the case of published
versions on cisco.com.