[cisco-voip] Background url

Dave Goodwin dave.goodwin at december.net
Wed Oct 7 12:32:47 EDT 2015

I was able to make this work on a 9971 and 8841 using just the filename as
well - and verified it's important to un-check the box "enable end user to
access phone background." CUCM cluster is 8.6(2a)SU5.

Does anyone know of a way to make this functionality work on a 79xx series
phone, e.g. 7965? Tried performing the same series of steps for a 7965 and
it neither set the background nor did it lock the end user out from making
a selection. The 7965 phone was running 9.3(1)SR2.

On Wed, Oct 7, 2015 at 12:15 PM, Ryan Ratliff (rratliff) <rratliff at cisco.com