[cisco-voip] RightFax AD Sync

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Thu Oct 8 09:10:50 EDT 2015

We have some pretty sharp experienced people here, hoping maybe someone has seen this with Captaris RightFax.

In Rightfax 10.6 I have an AD Sync setup.

I need to override some of the fields as they are wrong in AD.  However when I manually enter the routing code in Enterprise Fax Manager I get this warning (screenshot below)

Q1) Do you know a way to update and not have AD Sync override?
Q2) Have you ever used impuser.exe from the Admin Utils to update a single field such as routing code?

[cid:image001.png at 01D1002B.5D5A7CA0]

itevomcid