[cisco-voip] Using speed dials to access features

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Thu Oct 8 14:53:49 EDT 2015

Off the top .... (and this is by no means elegant);

1.) Create a hunt group with the pilot's CFWNA action to forward to the cell phone (using a Pstn egress patter).
2.) Make the line a member of the line group serviced by the hunt list/hunt group.
3.) Use an Hlog button on the phone to toggle whether the line is active in the line group or not.

You may need to play around with the diversion header settings and answer timers a bit ... etc, but in theory this should work.

Sent from my iPad