[cisco-voip] Using speed dials to access features

Ryan Ratliff (rratliff) rratliff at cisco.com
Thu Oct 8 15:36:11 EDT 2015

You can achieve almost the same thing by configuring SNR on the line and using a Mobility button to enable/disable SNR.  This won’t be a forward strictly because the IP Phone will continue to ring, but it will toggle whether the call is extended to the mobile.

Otherwise you could use a phone service that uses AXL to turn CFA on or off on the line.

-Ryan