[cisco-voip] DRS Backups 10.5

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 16:07:29 EDT 2015

"...but the bigger problem with FreeFTPd is it is not a true windows
service..."

Actually that's not true.  I have successfully had freeFTPd running as a
windows service and not require a login session to keep it running.  That
would only be true if you started freeFTPd in your Windows session, and
then logged off.  Granted, the process is a bit complicated to get it to
work correctly, I just wanted to clear that up.  It is possible.

The real problem with freeFTPd is that it creates a file on the root of C:\
called wod.log and it is not circular.  It just keeps growing.