[cisco-voip] Jabber for Windows 11.x

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 09:46:16 EDT 2015

Are you saying that they cannot co-exist, or that the order of installation
is important?  If so, is that for the presence indicators (beans I believe
they are called) within Outlook to be tied to Jabber and not Lync?  Or
something else?

E.g., Trying to dual boot Windows and Linux
<https://help.ubuntu.com/community/WindowsDualBoot#Install_Ubuntu_after_Windows>,
you don't want to install Linux first, and Windows second, otherwise your
MBR is toast.