[cisco-voip] slips on NIM-8MFT-T1/E1

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Sun Oct 11 00:08:23 EDT 2015

This is how I've setup clocking on 4th gens before, and it always seems to use the line as the clock source when I have done it this way (network clock synchronization is disabled by default, so you may double check that it is enabled).

Using your slot reference ...

rtr(config)# network-clock participation 0/1
rtr(config)# network-clock synchronization automatic
rtr(config)# controller t1 0/1/0
rtr(config)# clock source line primary
rtr(config)# network-clock input-source 1 controller t1 0/1/0

I have also found this guide to be useful: http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/routers/access/4400/feature/guide/isr4400netclock.html#pgfId-1023586

Thanks,

Ryan

Sent from my iPad