[cisco-voip] CUCM 10.5 and Exchange 2013 voicemail setup.

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Tue Oct 13 19:29:04 EDT 2015

Terry,

Sounds like you have a lot going on there!

How did you move into the 10.5 environment?  Did you do a bridge migration or a 'stare and compare'?

A fast busy could be a few different things (css, partition ... etc) or dns based since you mentioned fqdn or resource based.

What codec are you trying using?

Have you pulled traces?

What is the disconnect cause code for one of the failed calls into the hunt pilot?

If you can reproduce a failed call and then send me the traces or the sip messages I can give you a much better answer.

Thanks,

Ryan

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device