[cisco-voip] Cisco CAR DB not running

Brian Meade bmeade90 at vt.edu
Wed Oct 14 11:07:09 EDT 2015

Is the IP correct in "show tech network hosts"?  If you run a DB Status
Report from Unified Reporting, does the rhosts and sqlhosts have the
correct IP address?  If the "show tech network hosts" output is good but
the rest are bad, you may have to restart "A Cisco DB" service so those are
re-generated and then try starting the CAR DB.