[cisco-voip] AQM 10.5 Recordings Playback

Mathew Miller miller.mathew at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 14:25:57 EDT 2015

Hello All,

Fresh install of AQM 10.5 SR6 integrated with UCCX 10.6

Recording seem to be working ok, and I can see them being written for both
audio and screen scrapes to the directories i specified during install but
in the admin interface I don't see the recordings displaying in the Web
Interface.

My user is an admin and I have given it access to each of the teams as a QM
manager to the group. I have set recording visibility to as unlimited for
all users.

I can see users under the QM monitor section and can even remote monitor
their screens, but not seeing recordings.

Has anyone seen this before?

Any suggestions?

Thanks