[cisco-voip] How Many Docs Does it Take to Prep for an Upgrade?

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 15:41:47 EDT 2015

You sound more organized than I am.  I would like to see what you have,
sure.  Thanks for the offer.

I've never staged an upgrade in my lab, though I have heard of plenty of
people doing this.  Is it really something to consider or is that a thing
of the past?  Like pulling a drive from the array?  Not too mention, I
rarely have time to perform two upgrades on a project like this.  I barely
get enough time to upgrade the system once.