[cisco-voip] How Many Docs Does it Take to Prep for an Upgrade?

Ryan Huff ryanhuff at outlook.com
Sat Oct 17 03:01:52 EDT 2015

Here is the Excel spreadsheet that I use during UC upgrades. Don't beat me up too bad ;) .... it is a collection of 'O wait, I need that too's'; it could probably use some consolidation / tweaking.

This is the version 1. In the 'version 2' I am making I am adding a testing plan section and I have also been experimenting with some AXL calls that will auto populate some of the 'discovery' stuff from the pre-upgraded nodes.

If anyone finds it to be useful in whole or part; have at it.

Thanks,

Ryan