[cisco-voip] LDAP custom filter for ipPhone field

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 11:20:27 EDT 2015

Personally, I think the priority should be a uniform directory with
globally reachable numbers.  Think about Jabber on mobile as IM&P only, no
softphone, and wanting to call people from the native phone app and
cellular network.  With a directory which is only has intra-enterprise
significance, you miss the opportunity to open up the use experience.