[cisco-voip] Jabber and Outlook Contacts

Louis Koekemoer (ZA) louis.koekemoer at dimensiondata.com
Tue Oct 27 13:42:54 EDT 2015

   Hi all,

I have a customer that does not like that fact that when they search for a contact on Jabber for Windows client and when a corporate contact is also a outlook contact, the contact now appear duplicate. Is there a way I can disable the Outllook/personal contact? I could not see an option in the jabber-config.xml file.

Kind regards

Louis Koekemoer
Principle Systems Engineer - Converged Communications
Dimension Data Middle East & Africa
Tel: +27 (11) 575 4317
Fax: +27 (11) 576 4317
Mobile: +27 (71) 680 8790