[cisco-voip] Cisco IP Phone upgrades

Stephen Welsh stephen.welsh at unifiedfx.com
Wed Oct 28 18:19:29 EDT 2015

I’m sure there will be a few people on this list that will be in a situation where they (or their clients) are planning to replace the older Cisco IP Phone models with some of the nice new handsets that are now available.

Although there is the built-in Phone Migration feature in CUCM, it required a lot of effort and co-ordination to use, and the native CUCM migration feature does not handle phone button templates unfortunately.

Well Cisco and UnifiedFX have been working together to eliminate all of the pain points for upgrading Cisco phones, now it’s just a case of physically swapping the phone, our new product ‘MigrationFX’ dynamically migrates the phone configuration (including phone button templates) and automagically identifies the old phone to migrate.

The part where Cisco come-in is the price, MigrationFX is free to anyone submitting a Technology Migration for 100 or more Cisco phones and includes the MigrationFX promo code 'L-CP-MGFX-PROMO=‘

We have also provided a Free ‘Lab Edition’ of MigrationFX for anyone to install and test in the meantime, rather than having to wait for the GPL order to complete before getting started

I suggest you visit this page to find out more, including a demo of MigrationFX in action:

http://www.unifiedfx.com/get-migrationfx-for-free

Kind Regards.

Stephen Welsh
CTO