[cisco-voip] Caller ID

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Fri Oct 30 07:46:01 EDT 2015

It depends on where you are programming the outbound Caller ID. The redirecting CSS is the path used to get to the mobile so as long as nothing in that path sets the ID it will pass through.
We use to program the CID directly on the MGCP PRI configs in CUCM. With mobility we moved it to the route patterns and then set up a separate set of partitions/rps just for mobility calls that didn't force the CID.

Matthew G. Loraditch - CCNP-Voice, CCNA-R&S, CCDA
Network Engineer
Direct Voice: 443.541.1518

Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | G+