[cisco-voip] ucce PtoV migration

0703Manjunath winmanjunath at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 01:10:19 EDT 2015

All,

Srnd clarified my doubts , here is the extract . I believe some of you had
done through this up gradation .
It would be great help to me if you anyone share your thoughts on
issues/errors/observation to be aware of.

*Release 10 supports only a virtualized environment. If you are upgrading
from a bare metal environment to Release 10, you can only perform a
Technology Refresh upgrade. If you have a current virtual environment that
does not use Windows Server 2008 R2, perform a Technology Refresh upgrade
to Release 10. Build a parallel network using new hardware and prestage it
with configuration data to support the existing production network. Do not
use backup and restore procedures to perform the prestaged configuration on
the .*

*Cheers | Manjunath*

--
Thanks & Regards