[cisco-voip] Agents Selectively Answer Queues

Bill Talley btalley at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 13:33:51 EDT 2015

Add the escalation queue and create a script parameter or XML file that is evaluated to determine if the escalation queue is active or not and escalate the call accordingly.  The manager can activate it or deactivate it through an IVR app or ip phone service?

Sent from an Apple iOS device with very tiny touchscreen input keys.  Please excude my typtos.