[cisco-voip] questions about sizing UC on UCS

Ryan Ratliff (rratliff) rratliff at cisco.com
Fri Sep 11 11:47:26 EDT 2015

Yes it would be total throughput for all the vApps combined.  The vTS and large Expressway are the only ones I can think of that would come close to pushing a Gig port to its max and that’s why the 410V has an option for a 10G adapter and the large Expressway requires a 10G adapter (and will limit you to 150 traversals if it doesn’t see one).

-Ryan