[cisco-voip] CUCM / Unity 10.5 and Tomcat SAN SSL

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 14:57:50 EDT 2015

I have successfully removed the -ms for COMODO as they didn't like it
either.  So, go for it.

I tried a quick search on the web t confirm my thoughts that the names are
not case-sensitive, but I was only finding a few opinions on the matter,
and the official RFC doesn't help much either.
http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5280#section-4.2.1.6

I'm going going to stick with, no, the case does not matter.  However, I
personally would always do everything all lower case if I had it my way.