[cisco-voip] CCNA Voice test

Ben Story ben.story at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 16:47:50 EDT 2015

It's all multiple choice.  My best advice is to go over the guide at
https://learningnetwork.cisco.com/community/certifications/voice_ccna/icomm/exam-topics
.  It's a very picky exam in my opinion, but then again I failed it
recently and am gearing up to take it again tomorrow afternoon. :)

--
Ben Story
CCNP, CCNA, CCNA Wireless, CCDA
ben.story at gmail.com
<ben.story at gmail.com>
@ntwrk80
http://showbrain.blogspot.com
http://rand0mw0rds.blogspot.com

"From sour-faced saints and silly devotions, good Lord, preserve us!". -- St.
Teresa of Avila