[cisco-voip] Analog ports on a 2901

Daniel Pagan dpagan at fidelus.com
Tue Sep 22 13:48:26 EDT 2015

I would also suggest debugging the signaling protocol being used for calls to/from this analog port or reviewing CCM SDI/SDL traces. If these are MGCP controlled, try to determine if CUCM transmitted a DLCX without first receiving a NTFY for the on-hook event (O: L/hu). Seeing a NTFY with O: (observed event) L/hu (line package/on-hook transition) come into CUCM from the gateway for your analog endpoint hung up -- if a DLCX to the gateway follows that event, then the disconnect was initiated from the analog endpoint.

Hope this helps.

Dan