[cisco-voip] moving voicemail integration from exchange 2003 to 2010

Sreekanth Narayanan sknth.n at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 09:27:29 EDT 2015

According to this document, the CUC cannot detect automatic move of the
mailboxes from Exchange 2003 to 2010.
http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/connection/9x/unified_messaging/guide/9xcucumgx/9xcucumg030.html

So I believe you'd need to follow the steps in Replacing Unity Connection
Unified Messaging Accounts After Moving Exchange Mailboxes.