[cisco-voip] LDAP error on CUC

Chris Ward (chrward) chrward at cisco.com
Thu Sep 24 11:53:03 EDT 2015

Did a quick search inside our knowledge base here, looks like this will need a TAC case. In some cases a reboot fixes it and in other cases, the DB needs some touching to resolve. If you are up for it, it would be good to try and figure out root cause, so please open a TAC case and let them do some troubleshooting.

If you are in a crunch, you can try a reboot of the CUC node/cluster.

+Chris
TME - MediaSense