[cisco-voip] Cube Recording Configuration

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 11:02:05 EDT 2016

First of all, be careful doing this in production:

voice service voip
 ip address trusted list
  ipv4 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0

That is just reducing the security of your application and opening you up
to abuse.  It's fine for troubleshooting and eliminating it as root cause,
but then remove it and add addresses/subnets in there to lock down from
where you will accept control traffic from.

One last thing on this topic, since your dial-peers 2 and 3 already point
to IP addresses of SIP peers, you don't need to even do anything more.
That simple fact already permits those IP addresses to send you control
traffic.

Ok, on to the recording bit.  I have not done this task myself, but looking
quickly through the following document:

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/ios-xml/ios/voice/cube/configuration/cube-book/voi-ntwk-based.html

...it looks like you might have at least one error in your configuration.

The one error I think you have:  Your "*media-class 30*" dial-peer command
should be on dial-peer 3, not dial-peer 1.

On Fri, Apr 1, 2016 at 3:56 AM, daniele visaggio <visaggio.daniele at gmail.com