[cisco-voip] Cisco UCM with Skype for Business

Alastair Watts awatts at pett.com.au
Wed Apr 6 08:28:28 EDT 2016

I echo Daniel’s comments below regarding the Lync/SfB integration, and recommend that you look at the reasons why you’re choosing to integrate SfB - particularly with voice/video or with SfB mobile clients.

In the last few months, Cisco acquired Acano, whose portfolio of products can assist with bridging SfB and CUCM when joining the two is required.

I strongly recommend reviewing the Cisco Live talk that was presented earlier this year in Melbourne (available at https://www.ciscolive.com/online/connect/sessionDetail.ww?SESSION_ID=89886 <https://www.ciscolive.com/online/connect/sessionDetail.ww?SESSION_ID=89886>) , which goes into integration options between Lync/SfB and Cisco, including limitations, and includes the Acano product set and how it can assist with the integration.

Al