[cisco-voip] bandwidth restrictions for MRA clients - necessary or not?

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Apr 6 09:37:35 EDT 2016

Thanks for this Daniel.

This was definitely one of the options I was considering.

I have not spent much time on the device mobility feature. I'm hoping that this can be very non-intrusive to the rest of the cluster.

Can you enable device mobility for only a select few addresses and devices, and the rest are using a "pre-defined" default setting?

What I would rather not do is have to go through the setup of device mobility on the system, set up a default, then the EW-C addresses, the hope that the default doesn't impact service.

Cheers!

Lelio

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.