[cisco-voip] cisco prime collaboration provisioning

daniel at ohnesorge.me daniel at ohnesorge.me
Thu Apr 7 16:43:04 EDT 2016

Greenfield deployment? It's awesome, will use it every time. Brownfield deployment? No where near production ready.

TAC typically escalate every case to the BU if anything goes wrong and most cases end up with you, TAC and developers on a WebEx.

I see a lot of potential with the product and at Live they market it as the new interface for everything which is fine but it still needs to mature and needs more development attention.

Sent from my iPhone