[cisco-voip] UCCx 10.5 custom stored procedure for reporting

Bill Talley btalley at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 18:06:46 EDT 2016

Hi all,

Has anyone imported custom stored procedures into the db_cra for use in
CUIC?  I'm having an issue getting a new stored proc loaded using either
RazorSQL or AGS Server Studio.  From what I've read, I need to execute the
stored proc; however, when I do that I get an error that uccxhruser doesn't
have permission to execute the stored proc.  It seems I can't apply
permissions to the uccxhruser account on the stored proc until the stored
proc is loaded.   Would anyone have any tips on how I can go about getting
the stored proc loaded to the database?

Hopefully this makes sense to someone ;-)

TIA,
Bill