[cisco-voip] Additional historical reports available on CCO

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 09:30:06 EDT 2016

Good morning,

It was pointed out to me that there were a handful of new historical
reports for UCCX/CUIC 10.6/11 up for download on CCO in the downloads
section. Others might be interested also.

Anyone try these out? I added in the Reason Code Report by agent (added SP
and template OK) but I just get a Dataset status is Failed (Database error)
and then a big pile of java error that makes no sense to me. I'm importing
the report as the appadmin user account so that I can import it into the
stock reports folder for my internal customers and change permissions on it
so they can all access it.
Thanks!

--
Ed Leatherman