[cisco-voip] Monitoring Cisco Expressway and Conductor servers

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Fri Apr 8 16:40:37 EDT 2016

I've got an expressway deployment planned in the next month or so. We have a default setup where we send syslog messages to a syslog server, and email any out to the group. As time goes on, we configure things to be ignored. We use SEC as our syslog parsing tool.

It's not idea, but it's what we have for now.

Lelio

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
Senior Analyst, Network Infrastructure