[cisco-voip] Cisco and 911

Terry Oakley Terry.Oakley at rdc.ab.ca
Fri Apr 8 17:34:18 EDT 2016

We use Singlewires product, InformaCast Advanced Notification to provide this information for our campus security.   When someone dials 911 InformaCast (CallAware plugin functionality) recognizes the 911 call and provides the security team the location of the caller and the call back number.   This plugin does not interfere with the call being placed to PSAP but does add the functionality of call record.    On our campus all calls look like they are coming from the one location so this plugin provides security with the location of the caller and can then direct the responders to the appropriate location.

www.singlewire.com<http://www.singlewire.com>

Terry