[cisco-voip] Additional historical reports available on CCO

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 07:02:43 EDT 2016

Hi Abhiram,

Thanks for all the background info, and the heads up about SU2 (i've been
waiting on that one for another bug fix)

Since the new reports are pre-bundled in SU2, do you foresee any problems
applying SU2 if we've added or tried to add one or more of the new reports
already? I am mainly thinking of SP's that have been added already.

Ed

Ed Leatherman