[cisco-voip] Cisco inbound Calls to Lync EV User Call shows as "Anonymous"

joel joel.davila at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 20:30:14 EDT 2016

So running into a strange issue, inbound calls from a Cisco IP phone to a
pure Lync 2013 EV user show the caller id as “Anonymous”. Running SIP
trunks from CUCM 10.5.2 to the Lync mediation servers to route those calls
over to that environment. If a call comes in from the PSTN the caller ID
shows, but if it is an internal call from a Cisco phone there is no CLID.
Looked at the Lync client log and I can see the SIP invite come across from
anonymous at domain.com for those calls in question. Anyone ever experience
this or have any suggestions, I did follow the Cisco integration guide on
how to build out the SIP trunk profiles and parameters that needed to be
configured for this integration.

--
Joel Davila
321.246.7704