[cisco-voip] CUCM Announcement Files Location

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 15:46:10 EDT 2016

*Inspect*

admin:run sql select * from typeannouncementfile where name like '%Sample%'
enum ishidden name                    filename              isuserlocale
description                          moniker
==== ======== ======================= ===================== ============
==================================== =============================
28   f        Welcome Greeting Sample WelcomeSample.wav     t
 Welcome Greeting sample announcement ANN_FILE_WELCOME_GREET_SAMPLE
29   f        Wait In Queue Sample    WaitInQueueSample.wav t
 Wait In Queue sample announcement    ANN_FILE_WAIT_IN_QUEUE_SAMPLE

*Identify*

admin:file list tftp english_united_states/*Sample*ulaw.wav
WaitInQueueSample.ulaw.wav              WelcomeSample.ulaw.wav
dir count = 0, file count = 2

dir count = 0, file count = 12

*Download*

admin:file get tftp english_united_states/*Sample*ulaw.wav
Please wait while the system is gathering files info ...done.
Sub-directories were not traversed.
Number of files affected: 2
Total size in Bytes: 127162
Total size in Kbytes: 124.18164