[cisco-voip] Prime License Manager DNS

Ryan Ratliff (rratliff) rratliff at cisco.com
Fri Apr 15 13:25:10 EDT 2016

That’s correct.

-Ryan

On Apr 15, 2016, at 12:59 PM, jcolon424 at gmail.com<mailto:jcolon424 at gmail.com> wrote:

When I put in the command and before I accept it I get the following warning.

WARNING: To avoid license synchronization failures, delete the
 product instance from the Cisco Prime License Manager
 managing this server's licenses before changing network
 settings.You will have to re-add the product instance
 after the network settings have been changed.
 This Operation would take time as Certificates need
 to be regenerated.
Continue (y/n)?

Does this just want me to delete CUCM from PLM and then add it back?