[cisco-voip] Constantly having db replication issues

daniel at ohnesorge.me daniel at ohnesorge.me
Wed Apr 20 18:00:22 EDT 2016

Hi Nick,

At the time of failure, I like to tail the dbl logs to see whats
happening. First, run the command to see which log is the latest; file
list activelog cm/trace/dbl/sdi date detail. That output will list the
last written log file at the bottom for example log16.log. Then you can
tail file using the command; file tail activelog
cm/trace/dbl/sdi/log16.log. This will give you some idea of what is
happening at that time.