[cisco-voip] IM&P, Jabber, Presence Redundancy Groups, Assigned Presence Server

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 16:13:22 EDT 2016

I hear you Daniel, and I appreciate the remarks, however, that will not be
possible in this particular instance.

So, it sounds like I might have turned over every rock already.  The
decision at this point might be the cost benefit of micro managing the load
balances versus the optimal routing geographically.