[cisco-voip] Jabber support for Extension Mobility - Any other Solutions out there

Max Harmony bmaxim88 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 19:03:43 EDT 2016

Thanks all, for all your suggestions, very enlightening

@Anthony we have a 10 digit dial plan in our environment, our agents don't
have DNs they are using 10 digit DID's. the Jabber extend and connect is
setup and seems to be thromboning already but I'm not sure what the work
around with a loopback ICT entails. Is there a page on the Docs that
provided that you can refer me to?

@Nate, I have also explored the shared lines option and in fact I have a
supervisor currently setup this way, but I cannot risk setting up an Agent
line because they require recording, silent monitoring and of course
reporting,
and I understand this will be significantly impacted, what TAC said was
"Unpredictable behaviors".