[cisco-voip] CUCM LDAP Authentication Redundancy

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 15:38:15 EDT 2016

Agreed!  And did you read the part in my email about how I use the same
three servers, in the same order for LDAP Directory, and packet captures
prove that the first server is used.  So, I think that pretty much confirms
that the first server is functional and reachable.  We use the same account
to connect to it, and the same search base, etc.