[cisco-voip] CUCM Cluster SU install + device Package

Ankur Srivastava ansrivastava at linkedin.com
Sun Aug 28 12:11:44 EDT 2016

Hi Jorge,

We have done exactly the same thing in our environment. Had to add the new
Dx80 device type and also install the SU3a service pack. Since it was a new
device type, we didn't have any urgency to get it working. we installed the
device pack mid week and then did the upgrade the next weekend after which
everything worked perfect!!

Regards,
Ankur

Please ignore typos, sent from my phone.