[cisco-voip] Informacast Paging root login problem

Jason Aarons (AM) jason.aarons at dimensiondata.com
Tue Aug 30 13:31:33 EDT 2016

   Anyone ran into a similar issue with Informacast?

Cisco TAC went down the route of “just rebuild it”.

I’m not clear if it this customer’s Singlewire solution ever worked etc.  Trying to get more details.

Singlewire Informacast
I have tried to downgrade firefox to version 29 and was still unable to access the server via url.  I worked with Cisco to try and add a cert to the server based on documentation from SingleWire.  Cisco TAC was unable to add the cert because the server does not have files that are needed to add the cert.  The recommendation was to rebuild the server. The putty session is from the server and it will not let you get passed this point to add the cert.

[Inline image]

"http://www.dimensiondata.com/emaildisclaimer"