[cisco-voip] CUCM CAC Locations Usage Report

Anthony Holloway avholloway+cisco-voip at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 16:47:00 EDT 2016

Thanks Ryan.  I should have mentioned that I am already in RTMT (Why no
"Current Bandwidth Usage" counter Cisco?), but what I'm really looking for
is, historical reporting.  I need to answer the question: Have calls
between any of our sites began to increase or decrease since the
introduction of a new tool?  For example, if we deploy Jabber+CSF, will
that increase or decrease our intra-company calls?  One could guess it
would decrease, since Instant Messaging is now introduced into the
environment, but if there's a CSF for convenience, and now video for rich
media communications, maybe it actually increases.  I'd like to report on
this, instead of doing the typical thing of pushing my usage statistics on
the entire user community.  "I don't think many people are using video,
because I don't use video."