[cisco-voip] supported bluetooth and usb adapters for windows/mac jabber

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Thu Dec 8 15:23:00 EST 2016

Looking into the planning guide, where it talks about all the hardware requirements, I do not see anything about supported USB and/or blue tooth headsets for the Windows/Mac Jabber client.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/jabber/11_8/cjab_b_planning-guide-jabber-118.html

What am I missing here? When you search for bluetooth, you get only the sections for iphone and android.

I need to make sure that before someone spends $ on their devices, we're gonna get support.

Do I trust the headset manufacturer? Rely on their warranty/guarantee?

Lelio

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
Senior Analyst, Network Infrastructure