[cisco-voip] Latest news and issues - does this help?

Abhiram Kramadhati (akramadh) akramadh at cisco.com
Tue Dec 13 20:08:27 EST 2016

Thanks, Anthony! I have added the TOC now. As far as the issues are concerned, I guess we only want to use the comments section to comment on anything in the document (follow-up questions, ideas etc.) and use the regular TAC processes to work on an issue. But the intention is to avoid getting into too much of detail on issues and troubleshooting the same, since it could throw some people off.

But happy to go down that path if that is how this evolves. I am keen to bring in some details on upcoming features etc. as well in the coming days. I have updated the document with the 11.6 EFT program details, do have a look!

Regards,
Abhiram Kramadhati
Technical Solutions Manager, CCBU
CCIE Collaboration # 40065