[cisco-voip] Cisco CUCM SME - Call Forking

Mark Holloway mh at markholloway.com
Thu Dec 22 23:40:23 EST 2016

Thanks for the replies. I was comparing SME to the Acme Packet/Oracle Session Manager which does support forking in a variety of ways and can use Active Directory to learn additional destinations by matching the Request URI to a user and figure out where else to fork the SIP Invites to (telephoneNumber, mobile, msrtcSIP, etc.). Useful for customers who have CUCM + Lync/Skype and/or Avaya. I’ve considered it the "Session Manager of Session Managers”