[cisco-voip] UCCX script question

Ray Maslanka ray.maslanka at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 14:35:17 EST 2016

Terry,

You can find good examples of scripts that will help you with this in
Cisco's script repository.  You can download what I believe is the latest
here:
http://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/crs/express_9_02/design/guide/script_repository_902.zip

Check out the BaseLinePrompt.aef script as an example of a way to allow
users the ability to record prompts via a TUI.  You can give users the
ability to record and / or rerecord a prompt that's referenced in your
script over the phone as necessary (i.e.  "email is down" vs. "internet is
down", etc.) without a UCCX administrator's assistance.

Then you can use the logic found in the sample emergency.aef and
emergencyCheck.aef scripts to allow the same TUI user to indicate that that
newly recorded "emergency" prompt should be played, rather than your normal
"all services are working" prompt.

Hope that helps.

Ray Maslanka